Why Advertise on The Guam Guide?
- Reach tech-savvy customers
- Pinpoint your location on Google Maps
- Update your listing anytime from anywhere
- Add your hours of operation, phone number, email address and website
- Upload your photos to display a rotating gallery
- Link to your Facebook & Twitter pages
- Respond to user inquiries and comments
- See what customers are saying about you
Guam’s Most Aggressive Web Marketing Company
The Guam Guide is more than a website — it’s Guam’s most aggressive marketing tool! Members of The Guam Guide benefit from the following:
- 8 social media channels total, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram
- 3 dedicated Japanese social media channels: Mixi, Ameba, and Facebook
- Translatable into Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, and Russian
- Weekly entertainment and travel TV segment on Pacific News Center/ABC 7
- Weekly entertainment and travel newsletter with global audience
- Syndication on Stars & Stripes Guam print and online publications
- Advertising on The Big Screen in Tumon
- Linked to by Guam Visitors Bureau Taiwan and Korea
- 7,400 pages indexed by search engines
- 900 backlinks, or links that point to our site from other websites. They are like letters of recommendation for our site.
- More than half a million page views in 2012
- Uptrending traffic with a loyal audience that includes: Guam, U.S., Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, and Korea, and Russia
- Less than 10% of visitors view only one page — most browse 6+ pages
Is your business already listed on The Guam Guide?
Upgrade your listing from basic to a full listing you manage, anytime from anywhere. Add important information like hours of operation, your website address, and contact info. Plus, create a photo gallery and pinpoint your location on the map.
Contact us today to upgrade your listing.
Full Listing You Manage
List with No Obligation
FREE: 1-day listing
- See how your listing will appear before you purchase.
3-Month Listing: $300
- Try us for 3 months with no further obligation
6-Month Listing: $575
- Save $25
12-Month Listing: $1,100
- Save $100 and lock in the low introductory rate
- Featured placement at the top of your category
- Appear in ALL RSS newsfeeds
Payments are processed securely by PayPal.
Feature your business prominently across all listing pages. You choose the term with our competitive weekly and monthly rates. Contact us today for banner ad rates and other advertising opportunities.
Need help writing a professional listing or adding high-impact photos? Let our seasoned writers and photographers do it for you with a full review of your business. Contact us today for editorial package rates.
Become a title sponsor of our free weekly newsletter and reach a target business, media, and travel segment. Contact us today for rates.
TV Segment Sponsorship
Why Advertise Online?
Guam residents are using the web more than ever before. In March 2012, Guam had as many as 67,740* Facebook users — that’s 43% of the population. The total number of Facebook users in Guam grew by more than 26,840 from September 2011 to March 2012.
As of March 2012, Japan has 7,685,340 Facebook users or 6% of the population.
*Data source: Social Bakers
Facebook Users on Guam
Facebook User Age on Guam
Testimonials from Members
I just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with the comments on Guam Guide…It’s way better than advertising — the actual words of customers! I’m thrilled…
The Guam Guide has been extremely instrumental in getting the news out on the opening of any new stores and restaurants, as well as informing the community and visitors on social, arts and cultural events held at the Plaza.
The Plaza Shopping Center
Testimonials from our Fans
I just wanted to let you know that your site has been very helpful and that your Guam event updates and articles are great! I wish I had known about your site sooner. We moved to Guam two and half years ago and have decided to stay (more like the USMC approved my husband’s request to retire here).
Sylvie Pool Alvarez
Just want to say that I am very impressed with your website! As a Guamanian living in San Francisco, I now am able to show all my friends here in the Mainland all the wonderful things our tiny rock has to offer. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
Kudos on a great site. Best collection of info I have seen yet about Guam.
Thank you for doing this guide. It’s a good idea.
si Yu’os Ma’ase’,
Lieutenant Governor of Guam