Two Lovers Point is not only the site of Guam’s most famous legend but also one of the best places to really see the beauty of Guam.
Guam’s Romeo and Juliet story is every bit as tragic as the original. According to the legend, the daughter of a wealthy high-ranking family falls deeply in love with a lowly Chamorro warrior. To avoid her arranged marriage and a pursuing army, the maiden and her lover throw themselves over the cliffs of Tumon Bay.
To get the full story and see some of the most beautiful panoramic views of Guam, head to Two Lovers Point Park. Red Trolleys run all day between Tumon and the Park. Park Admission is $3 per person (children 6 and under are free).
Win 4 tickets to Two Lovers Point!
It’s easy to enter the giveaway. Simply tell us why you want to go to Two Lovers Point. Comment below to enter!
After you’ve commented below, like The Guam Guide Facebook page to receive an extra entry!
- Must be a registered user of The Guam Guide. Sign up for a free account now.
- One comment/entry per person per day. Comment must appear on this page. Multiple entries increase your chances of winning.
- Illegal entries (spamming, fake user accounts, vulgar comments) will be disqualified.
- Comments subject to webmaster approval.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner’s name may be used promotionally.
- Transportation not included.
- Contest open to international entrants and Guam residents.
- Affiliates of The Guam Guide and their family members are not eligible to win.
- Giveaway ends Friday, May 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Winner will be notified by email.
So tell us, Why do you want to go to Two Lovers Point?
The exciting, award winning Pacific Fantasies Dinner Show takes place under the stars. A ...
Latte stones are pillars on which ancient Chamorro houses were constructed as early as 500 A.D. ...
Fort Nuestra Señora de la Soledad is a Spanish-era fortification overlooking Umatac Bay. The ...